Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pierre-Marc Bouchard is hopeful after missing most of last season

The Wild got some good news from one of their injured players. Or did they? Wild perimeter player forward Pierre-Marc Bouchard said he is working out again and getting ready for training camp to begin. Below is The paragraph from Michael Russo's article does concern me though.
"I still have symptoms here and there, some pressure in the head, but it's not too bad. I'm trying to pace myself on the ice and in the gym, but my goal is to be ready for training camp [Sept. 17]."
That paragraph leads me to believe that Pierre-Marc Bouchard is not all the way back from his concussion and could become a drooling vegetable with one vicious dirty hit to the head. Now every time Steve Ott or some other head hunting hack is on the ice, Wild fans will have to worry about Bouchard.

Pierre-Marc Bouchard has an expensive contract $4,080,000 a season and Wild fans are holding out hope that Bouchard can resemble the player that got (13g-50a-63pts)during the 2007-2008 season.
BallHype: hype it up!