Monday, May 24, 2010

Chicago Moves on in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.


I will have to admit that the Chicago Blackhawks have grown on me. I am a Bruins fan by heart and have always respected the Chicago Blackhawks. Being a Fighting Sioux hockey fan I have enjoyed watching former Fighting Sioux star Jonathan Toews playing a big role in the Blackhawks success. Toews is leading the NHL in points with during the Stanley Cup Playoffs (7g-18a-28pts) in 15 games. Toews is probably going to be the Conn Smythe Trophy if keeps up his torrid place in the finals.

At the beginning of the season I had predicted that the Bruins and the Blackhawks would be playing for the Stanley Cup Final. I guess I am half right. I would like to see another Ex-Fighting Sioux players name on the Stanley Cup.
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment