Thursday, July 09, 2009

This is interesting.

I found this today on the QuickFacts and my reply was that you're going to get a bunch of hate mail from Gophers fans. That being said I enjoy reading her post because she has a lot of interesting hockey news.
As said previously in this space, QuickFacts believes Golden Gopher Jordan Schroeder will not return to the University of MN & will turn pro
10 minutes ago from Seesmic Desktop

I don't think this twitter post/tweet is that far out of the main stream because listen to what he is saying.
But Schroeder wouldn't commit to returning to college, only acknowledging it's likely. "I'll have some decisions to make when I go back home," he said. "[But] a year back in college wouldn't hurt at all."
[Faceoff.com]



BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment