Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stanley Cup playoffs begin tonight.

East

Montreal at Boston, I predict the Bruins will win in 5 games.
NY Rangers at Washington, I predict the Caps will win in 6 games
Carolina at New Jersey I predict the Canes to win in 7 games.
Philadelphia at Pittsburgh I predict the Pittsburgh in 6 games.

West

Anaheim at San Jose, I predict the Sharks will win in 5 games.
Columbus at Detroit, I predict the Blue Jackets will win in 7 games.
St. Louis at Vancouver, I predict the Canucks will win in 7 games.
Calgary at Chicago, I predict the Blackhawks will win in 7 games.

7 comments:

  1. I too am picking the Canes over the Devils for a first round upset in the east. I, however, am going with the Flyers over Shittsburgh. I think Philly has way more offensive depth and it's going to be a physcial slugfest, which also favors the orange. I think San Jose is in trouble against Anaheim, but will pull it out in 7 games. That is a terrible draw for the Sharks in the first round though. No chance for the Blue Jackets, I say they get swept. I think Vancouver will also steamroll the Blues in 5 games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Canes and Devils could go either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canes over the devils??? Come on! Parise and company are taking them down in 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA!? Blue Jackets winning!? Blues Losing?!

    This place has reached insanity!! lol

    Canes and Dev's could go either way..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me it's a system. If I say that the blues are going to win and they lose you blame me. If the Blue win then you can thank me for not jinxing the team. See how this works? :)

    ReplyDelete