Sunday, November 02, 2008

Things get crazy in Boston.


Check out this hit by Andrew Ference on Dallas tough guy Steve Ott that led to the fight between Ference and super punk Sean Avery. I really wish I would have DVRed this game so I could re-watch this game more closely. That fact is that it slipped my mind because I was preoccupied with the Sioux and Badges game Saturday night.

It would be an understatement to say that there was a lot of stuff going on during this game. It is good to see the Bruins take exception with Ott and Avery's antics.

Here is a link to all of the action from last night's game.

Even former UMD Bulldog Matt Niskanen and Shane Hnidy got after it.

My question to the Stars fans is when did the Dallas Stars become such a band of cheap shot artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment