Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friday's pictures from the Final Five.

Here are some pictures from day two of the final five. I must admit that my pictures are not as good as the pictures from the stalkerazzi camera and I have seen the camera it is an impressive digital camera. When I was in school I also didn't do very well in my visual arts classes. :)

So if there is a hockey Jesus, I guess that makes Parise the hockey God?

Some one has to tell Pat M to smile. Craig Dahl got a pretty good reception when he showed up at the Great Waters Brewery. I recommend their steak sand which and their beer is absolutely amazing especially the dark ones.











3 comments:

  1. Good Mornin goon! Hope you boys are havin fun at the final five, too bad bout your souix, but I do like seein the goph's pull it out in overtime. No more arguing if MN will make the tourney or not, eh. thanks for the pic's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm feeling the stalkerazzi love! :) Hope you guys make it home okay today. Drive safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Stalkerrazzi camera LOL, that makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete